Learn More About Enhanced Marketing Services
Ascend to Premier-Level Marketing
Professionals have more conference options than ever before, which means using the same tactics to attract attendees will no longer yield the same results. Executing professional and impactful marketing campaigns requires strong marketing know-how.
Team up with the experts at the IEEE Computer Society for Enhanced Marketing Services for results-oriented marketing programs and strategies customized for your conference.
Our team is well-versed in what’s needed to reach your audience — and how to do it. With Enhanced Marketing Services, we provide effective new ways to build your visibility and your target audience.
A targeted, well-executed event marketing plan is essential for conferences looking to grow attendance. The IEEE Computer Society provides some marketing support for all conferences, but select conferences are eligible for enhanced attendee-marketing services.
Committees may choose all or part of the enhanced marketing services we provide:
- Attendee marketing plan tailored to your event, including a review of past marketing strategies and tactics
- Ideation meeting with committee to discuss conference nuances, target audience, and event brand
- Event PR development and PR Newswire distribution
- Analysis of conference registration lists
- Digital marketing campaign -– set-up, digital ad design, hosting, execution, and reporting
- Design services -– email template, web banners, print ad, conference flyer, and social media imagery
- Website review for suggestions to improve messaging and user experience
- Targeted ad boost on the IEEE CS social channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- Targeted email blast to an appropriate segment of IEEE CS members
Free up your team to focus on the aspects of your event that require your unique knowledge and technical expertise. Leave the Enhanced Marketing to us!
Contact Michelle Tubb, email@example.com for more information today.