The IEEE Computer Society Global Chapter Summit brings together members from across the globe to engage with industry, share insights, encourage each other, and inspire our community to build a stronger IEEE. It’s a mix of meaningful learning experiences and social activities that will empower our technical community.
Save your seat now. Registration is free and space is limited. Registration closes 28 November 2019.
The event will be held 7 December 2019.
Travel reimbursement is no longer available for this event.
Schedule at a Glance (preliminary)
8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Meet & Greet and Registration
- Summit Kick Off and Celebration of IEEE Computer Society | Cecilia Metra, IEEE Computer Society President
- Industry Panel: Technology Challenges of the Future
- LOUDtables—Connecting attendees with invited industry leaders to share and learn.
- Networking Lunch
- Report out from LOUDtables
- Closing Remarks | Yervant Zorian, IEEE Computer Society VP for Membership and Geographic Activities
Ritu Sethi, Cellular Communications Architect, Internet of Things Group (IOTG)
Meirav Nitzan, Director of Functional Safety, Synopsys
Diego Marino, Rail Control Solutions, Bombardier Transportation
School of Engineering of the University of Bologna
Viale Risorgimento 2, 40136 Bologna, Italy