2020 Standards Activities Board
To view a list of all Standards Activities Board members, please visit the Standards Activities Board page.
To view a list of all Standards Committees, please visit the Standards Committees page.
- P1681.1 Standard for Environmental and Social Responsibility Assessment of Computers and Displays Amendment
- P1857.* Data Compression
- P2409 Trial Use Recommended Practice for Design Process Documentation Template
- P2418.* Blockchain
- P267* Smart Manufacturing
- P2796.* Internet of Food (IoF)
- P3333.* 3D Based Medical Applications
SAB Policies and Procedures
- SAB P&P for Board Activities (HTML)
- SAB P&P for Standards Development (PDF)
- SAB Handbook (HTML)
- Baseline P&Ps for a Standards Committee (HTML)
- Baseline P&Ps for an individual-based WG (HTML)
- Baseline P&Ps for an entity-based WG (DOC)
SA Policies and Procedures
- IEEE-SA Standards Board By-Laws (HTML, PDF)
- IEEE-SA Standards Board Operations Manual (HTML, PDF)
- Summary of changes approved by SASB/BOG in 2013 (PDF)
- IEEE-SA Guidance on Standards Preparation and Editing (HTML)
- IEEE-SA Guidance on Standards Development (HTML)
Did You Know?
IEEE-CS Also Supports Projects with Other Societies
- Download the new IEEE Standard 1730.1™, Distributed Simulation Engineering & Execution Process Multi-Architecture Overlay (DMAO)
Origins of the IEEE Standards
Standards Learning Webinar
The IEEE Computer Society provides informational webinars for you to learn more about our benefits and resources. View the Standards Learning Webinar.